Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 15, 2014

8.23.14 - Atlanta Blogger Hangout










I'm posting this late because I don't have a conscience. Kidding! Sort of. Late or on time, this was a really fun day so obviously I had to share it. Some of you probably already know, I got the chance to hang out with the gorgeous and lovely Sheriden from The Indie BylineWe had an ace time seeing a movie and walking around Atlanta talking about anything and everything, specifically wack boys. Looking forward to doing this again because she is just the coolest girl ever. I'm making this short and sweet so you can all read a more detailed post about our day on her blog, which by the way is amazing. I'll talk to ya'll soon!
 #carefreeblackgirlsforever #also2pacisbackbye

19 comments:

  1. I love the first shot of the building! Super cute style :)
    www.malibumara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post, internet friends are the best, glad you had fun! These pictures are so lovely, I really like the one of the train *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, love the photos ^_^ Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos!!They got a vintage vibe!
    xx,
    Rachel
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos are amazing! great job... I think any day spent in good company and new/different activity (like in a new city taking pics!) it's a day well spent.. looks like you had fun...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh most definitely! Thank you, we did have fun! :)

      Delete
  6. Awww! You like me, you really like me! Lol I love these pics that you took and loved hanging out with you girls and detailing our experiences with wack boys haha. I'm excited to hit up bike riding soon love, this month is flying by yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol omg you're silly hahaha. Yess same here lovely, and bike riding is gonna be a blast I can't wait! :)

      Delete
  7. I love what you've done with your blog! It just goes to show how long it's been since I've been here. And that's not okay!

    This blogger hang out looks like an absolute blast! Especially because it included both you + sheriden whom I adore! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, have a really chilled and positive vibe <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos and your outfit, the skirt is so nice!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like so much fun! I want your skirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the window & subway shots
    ATL looks good & so do you all
    stylebyndidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw can I be friend with you guys? Haha You both are too cool for words. I'm sure it was lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg aww! We're already friends as far as I'm concerned! I hope we can all meet up one day! :)

      Delete
  13. omgg,can I have that black fishnet top??? So edgy, :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous right now! Sheriden is one cool chick! Looks like you guys had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete