Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Break OOTD



Sigh, this was the best spring break of my entire life and now it's over, #unfair. I think part of the reason why it was so great was because of all the fried chicken I had, and the rest of it was hanging out with lovely people probably. Anyway, I'm having writers block at the moment, one thing that's clear though is that I could wear this outfit every other day for 10 years tops. I'll talk to you gals soon with some upcoming posts!


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of hard and soft with the florals and leather. Still love your hair, too! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep, these images are just beautiful, like something out of a lookbook! :) I love that gorgeous skirt!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous!!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dear. Great Look, you're very pretty :) Amazing hair <3
    Follow you, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really cool combination and these pictures are beautiful! You look awesome!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, you look amazing! Love your braids & your outfit :) xx

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this! You look fabulous. The skirt, the hat, the jacket. Perfect.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah, babe, I'm so freakin' in love with your hair!!!! and also the outfit is just fab for sure

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the contrast of the fishnet style top, paired with a the floaty floral skirt.. BEAUT! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is amazing!


    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, your style is amazing!!
    I'm going to follow you on like everything :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit, especially the skirt! I bought a fishnet top some time ago from a thrift shop, I can't wait to wear it. :)

    www.hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a really eclectic style, and 10 years, that would be something!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blog is very good, I got a lot of inspiration from your blog. hopefully the better blogs

    ReplyDelete