Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Plaid Skirts Forever



jacket - thrifted // top - thrifted // skirt - Shop Jeen 

I could wear this plaid skirt for forever, it is legit the most comfortable skirt I've ever owned in  my entire life like I might as well throw the rest of my skirts in fire or something. And don't get me started on the jacket..why did God make clothes so amazing?

 Like I mentioned in this post I'm working on making Youtube videos! Hopefully I'll have a couple up by this month so keep your eyes open for that! In unrelated and unequally important news, my sister and I watched a movie starring Naomi Watts last night, and in it - skipping the entire plot - there's this little girl who crawls out of a television when she has no business doing that in the first place. It made me fall to the floor covering my head in fear...I don't know the name of it and I don't care to, just warning ya'll if you see Naomi Watts on your tv screens to change the channel immediately.

instagram || lookbook

18 comments:

  1. Your style is amazing. Love the red jacket. I 'm glad you found my blog :).

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, i'm loving the skirt, but that jacket!! le jacket is the perfect example of why thrifting is actually the best thing ever.
    so gorgeous
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yasss to this whole outfit...Its giving me lifee! You look gorgoues xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and the jacket! Swagged up to 1000! And I'm excited about this YouTube channel. Keep me posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cool! Love your style<3
    This is just amazin<3

    http://www.justcleo.pl/2015/04/treaclemoon-series-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Your jacket is life xx And I know what movie you're talking about, it's The Ring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Lol yeahh my sister told me the name soon after; that was so scary...

      Delete
  8. That jacket is so dope. Love the play on red with the jacket and the plaid skirt. Sporty and fun like a 90's vibe.

    theaffluentfemale.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think you're my new style icon, obsessed with this!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rad. Love love love that skirt. Fits you beautifully. I wish I could pull off skater skirts. They're just not made for my body. Heh. Awesome jacket, too! Love the lining!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit! You look great, I love everything from head to toe! :) xx

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy you're making YouTube videos! :)

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning! Love this style on you and you're hair is amazing!

    <3,
    Chariza M.
    LE-VISUALISTE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete