Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2015

I want a ticket to anywhere










dress - Romwe // hat - ASOS

#selfies
I'm tired. I came from work hours ago and should have went to bed hours ago, oh well! I'll pass out in the next 10 minutes so what ever. Anyway, I really really like this dress, it's so simplistic and pretty, but I don't wanna wear it too much on a count of it's cream/white-ish, and it'd get dirty with little to no effort; or some effort will be employed and I'll just spill something on it 'cause I'm clumsy as h*ck. 

Okay time for bed. I hope you guys have a rad weekend, byeee!

16 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, that dress is seriously gorgeous and is paired perfectly with the shoes and hat!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! And your outfit is so on point!
    I followed you :-)

    Monika | snapsnpixels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes! ♥

    I followed you || Follow back? :)

    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I'm so clumsy if I have a white anything I'll spill something 99 percent of the time :D
    Love this dressy, so gorgeous, your hair is magical! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG who is this girl? She's lovely as "heck"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you got that whole chic/cool vibe pat down! you are gorgeous!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! I love your makeup, hair and outfit! Also the pictures look beautiful ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool ..chic look..

    http://pedisource.com 

    ReplyDelete
  9. those black and white pictures are awesome! you look gorgeous in this outfit but those lasts pictures are just simply amazing!
    greetings,
    Vivi:)
    Vivienne Night Blog

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. You are BEAUTIFUL! Also cute outfit :)

    Snowtember.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo gorgeous! Such a quirky and edgy outfit, looove how you styled this dress with the hat! and braids! xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so adorable. I love your style and outfits. Would you like to follow each other in GFC?
    If you follow me and I will follow you back after it.
    thank you.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete