Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, July 25, 2015

i'm only good at being young





overalls - vintage // white blouse - thrifted // necklace - H&M // Docs - Urban Outfitters 

Currently painting my nails (shocker, I know) while listening and singing along to and Stop This Train by John Mayer. I tend to listen to this song every time I think about life, or when I don't feel like searching through my playlist because I'm too lazy to pick another song.

I really need to go thrifting with my lovely blogger but irl friend Sheriden. I've had little fashion/style inspiration lately, my work uniform is blue and black and more black and not being able to pick out a different outfit every other morning makes me confused about life; my clothes are suffering, probably. So yay for overalls, they bring out the kid in me, even though it's always out - so it's like I'm not even an adult at this point. 

Talk to you all soon!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography and style! I love looking at your fashion posts!


    http://www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooove Stop This Train by John Mayer, I think for the same reasons that you do. I love these shots and was just rocking my overalls for my birthday night out lol. And again I like them for the same reasons you like them haha. Girrrrl, we gotta do that for real! Let's play it safe and say early August?? (Because I have been devoid of a lot of inspo lately too bruh lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loll I know! And yesss!!! early this month for sure, I'll shoot you an e-mail!

      Delete
  4. Cool overall and awesome look! Gorgeous pictures!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!!! You are absolutely beautiful!

    http://jazlittlenotes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post! Awesome, dear!

    My summer make-up - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/07/upgrade.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so beautiful <3
    and those overalls are so cute that they made me feel happy too! I really need overalls in my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous doll and I love your whole outfit! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a amazing place! Lovely pictures and I love your stile.You are soooo beautiful,xoxo :D

    Cake Interruptted

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so stunning. I love your long lovely hair. The photo styling is also super lovely.

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love your style, i have the similar vintage overalls too haha xx

    Stylekooky.me (Check out the Giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, the jumper looks cute on you!! Love your box braids!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Cobalt Blue Dress

    ReplyDelete