Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 3, 2015

unnecessary clothing

 
 
skirt - Necessary Clothing // sunglasses - secondhand // bracelet - thrifted 


The last time I wore this bodysuit was in this post . I don't think I'll be wearing it again until winter, it's just way too hot out now. And the closer it gets to fall, the more the temperature seems to rise, I don't much dig it. Every time I attempt to get a tan, however slight, I step outside and immediately go "nope", turning my butt around. The heat is too stale and eval and I'd rather get pale-ish or whatever than melt in under five seconds. I hope it cools down soon, though! I miss wearing unnecessary layers of clothing. 

9 comments:

  1. you have killer style and an amazing vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove this! And I agree, I also miss layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so fabulous with this look, dear. Love your leather skirt
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram l Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your blog! Great outfit!
    Would love it if you checked out my blog + follow back?
    http://icecreamhabitblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! Love your skirt!
    Have a good day :)
    Ptysiablog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!
    Alexandra ~ AWildPeony.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just landed on your blog and had an instant crush on your hair, style and face *.*

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete