Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Stills

This is less of an outfit post and more of a (mostly) selfie photo diary with a mix of  “Wow I forgot how cool my camera can be…let me take five million pictures!!!” and a hint of coherent rambling and video stills.

Today was sunny and beautiful, the weather was ‘stable’ and I could actually wear a sleeveless top without the fear of hypothermia creeping onto my skin. But I didn’t wear a sleeveless top, I wore a dress with mesh sleeves which is kind of the same thing. I felt like I was in Pride and Prejudice and Little House on the Prairie simultaneously and it was weird. Also I was way hungry all day and craved Chinese food. I’m still craving it. I’ll probably crave it for the rest of my life. I ate a hot dog though - then my stomach stopped making rude monster noises. I took that as a sign that I should eat my BMI in chips; unfortunately the rude monster noises came back. But it's okay because chips!

 Before I got to the chips I spent the afternoon recording a bunch of footage of outside and inside, and of me talking to the camera. because I do that a lot. because I enjoy finding various ways to waste my time creatively. I won't go into detail about the latter part of my day on a count of it involved homework and I could potentially complain about that for hours. Instead I'll spare you all.







 I always throw my bag on the floor :( it was mostly empty though so it's cool
I really like flowers!! 



That's all for now. I'll see you guys soon, I hope you have an awesome weekend tbqh!!! bye.

9 comments:

  1. lovely post girlie
    loving those poetic justice braids you got there
    xxx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you're so pretty. love this white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to this post! Love these photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES wasting time creatively is a long time hobby of mine hehe! This is such a dreamy dress, btw, loving how you've paired it with the jacket too! Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lace dress! you look so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!

    www.ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is so cute! X

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your online home! You have awesome fab style too lady. And your hairstyles are such an inspiration. See you again soon!

    XxKaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete