Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

guilty feet have got no rhythm

floral kimono - thrifted // top - Rainbow // shoes - Wet Seal // skirt - Forever21 (similar) 


I thrifted the sheer dress, or kimono if you will, sometime last year. I've always wanted to wear it out but it consistently managed to look like sleepwear. That's not usually the look I go for. Not cute. At least when I do it. So I have never worn it until now. I think it's cute and comfy and it makes me feel older for what ever reason. I want to wear it to the beach but I can't find any reasons as to why that would be a good idea except for aesthetics, like it'll literally fly off of me it's so lightweight.

 Weirdly enough I've been putting effort into my outfits for class (mostly) even though I've gotten little sleep . It's okay, I'm sure I'll get even less sleep during spring break so I should probably be thankful. Here's to hoping spring break will be legendary and/or chill as ever.

Follow my stuff!

12 comments:

  1. Love your hair, your hair game is always on fleek. You definitely pulled off the kimono,love the boots.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely and grown too haha, I love how you paired the long kimono/dress on top seeing as the leather skirt's quite short or whatsoever. I like how it looks together.x

    http://style-krush.blogspot.is/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The length of the kimono looks great with the short skirt! such a nice outfit!

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh this outfit is too good girl, your style kills me <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look, and I love your hair!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mini skirt and hair are amzing! you look great!

    www.the9thsol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! So gorgeous! And your hair is on point!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing thrift find, I love how the shirt dress has been styled as a kimono. It really makes the basic pairing of the leather skirt and white tshirt pop. Love how your hair spices up the look as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome leather skirt and kimono! I really like them :)
    xxx

    Eli


    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl!! im so jealous :( teach me how to slay like this.

    Love,

    RASHEEDA |THE D'JOURNAE BLOG MAGAZINE

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol just be you and you automatically slay <3

      Delete