Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Summer Lovin'



shorts (similar)/crop top - Forever 21 // shoes - gifted (similar)

My tan is out of this world. It's been so hot out and even wearing this outfit didn't help relieve me much. Me and my greenblue hair can already tell what kind of summer it's going to be.

 I'm at the library right now with my sister, I haven't been posting much because my internet at home has been very rude to me and only likes to work in 10 second intervals, so..yeah. I also usually don't like blogging on campus because I'm too scurred, like it's just kind of uncomfortable for me. I prefer to blog alone where I can think clearly; also that ties into how I'll expand on my last post sometime later.  

My friend Esther and I wanted to do a couple of photoshoots before the quarter was over, and she was kind enough to take some pictures of me for the blog :) they turned out SO cool and I love them! I'll post some more from this shoot in my next photo diary. And we plan to do another one next week

On a much less fun note, my keyboard piano stopped working a couple of days ago and I'm so sad about it, I've had it for several years. but I really hope it's just the charger that's the problem and not the keyboard, even though the charger is brand spankin' new. Le sigh. I have so many songs to write and now they're just stuck in limbo.

But I digress
 hope you guys have a great week :)

14 comments:

  1. This was one sunny day! The pictures are dope too.

    OUTFIT: MY OLD CAMO SHIRT






































    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and the denim top goes well with xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this look??? It definitely suits you and I joined the braids gang. Though am loving your coloured braids more. You always pull off such hair styles pretty well.

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you hair is so pretty,nice outfit too
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol your tan is out of this world! I love it! The darker the berry and all that jazz. I love this tennis-esque look. We should do a collab when you're back in town girl!

    http://www.theindiebyline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. I love the bold color with the all white outfit. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. Très jolie !

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are gorgeous! I love your hair!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice..Lovely post

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look fantastic! Love your hair!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair is so pretty! and i love your all white outfit ensemble! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hairdo!!

    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The Look Book: Introductory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww*.* veeery nice pictures. Ilove ur pictures and ur blog!

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete