Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Best || Sammydress


 

Sleeve Jewel Neck Flower Dress


Hi guys! I wore this to church, I unfortunately couldn't find my heels and so I ended up wearing my very scuffed slightly inappropriate Docs, but it was comfy and didn't look half bad so I'm not complaining.

I received this dress in lovely neat packaging from Sammydress.com, the website was super simple to use with thrift store prices which is definitely ideal. The dress itself is easy to put on (which is surprisingly uncommon for some dresses) and was fun to wear, especially to church. I'd never worn white mesh before, glad I finally got the chance to because it looks so pretty! Also the model in the picture seemed very tall and slim so I wasn't sure it would look good on me but I think it fits me perfectly. If I have any fancy events to go to I'll be wearing this, hopefully next time with some different shoes..


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress!!
    Hope you had a nice weekend!
    xx

    Eli


    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, love the way you styled it with those docs - definitely giving me festival chic.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful church ensemble, Docs and all. I don't think anything is inappropriate to wear to worship the Lord because I think it's about heart and intention. This dress is everything though, truly a showstopper :)

    http://www.theindiebyline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always up for a style contradiction! The softness of the dress, and edgyness from the boots is an A+ in my book. You're totally bad ass to wear it to church, total respect. Hahaha!

    Keep it up! :)

    -Keithlane
    http://thestyleshot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print is so pretty and it looks so good on you!!! I love how you wore your docs, definitely gave it some character and fit well with the dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is amazing, I love this edgy girly feel. You are stunning as well.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it with the docs, it gives it a really cool edgy vibe!

    Dana || fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete