Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Your eyes are never open



 

I can't believe it's past midterms already, I feel like school's going by so quickly. It's like Christmas is 10 days away, and yes I am one of those obnoxious people who skips every other holiday and heads straight to Christmas when the weather gets a little chilly. I embrace it. As far as the outfit, I can't stop wearing black..the emo kid in me is back out I guess and I don't hate it, all there's left to do is blast My Chemical Romance for 7 hours, give or take. I've got a busy week ahead of me

 Hope you're all doing well :)

4 comments:

  1. you are such a babe omg <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this all black look. Looks like a Riri inspired look. Pretty! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete