Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2016

Blue dawn // Zaful



Trench Coat - Zaful 
 pants - HM // hat - Forever 21 

Hey everyone!! I'm so glad I have this trench 'coat' now I could cry, I can't wait to wear it in the spring since it's so lightweight! Also as you can see, I'm wearing pants again. I'm not a pants person for whatever reason but I think I should be sometimes, some of them are...okay..I guess. 

Lately my thoughts have consisted of the effects misogyny and racism in the U.S and elsewhere and it's making my head hurt tbqh. I'll probably share with you some fleshed out thoughts on it later, maybe in my next post or maybe I'll plan a post on it for the near future, we'll see. 

I almost forgot to mention my sister's dog! He actually posed with me for a picture, he's usually must shadier so I was proud of him. Hope you guys are having a rad winter break <3


9 comments:

  1. Amazing style. You look great!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I love your hat!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Your eye-makeup and lipstick look pretty and you make that outfit look fabulous. I love the look of the fabric of your top, the pretty print on your pants, and how you styled the OOTD with the Zaful trench coat and Forever 21 hat.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lipstick!! The colour is so intense. Love the pattern of the pants! Have a nice day!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lip shade is great as well your hair.
    Happy holidays. :)
    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok you are killing it! Your photography is bomb, I love this outfit and how you styled it, and your ombre Marley twists look amazing!

    - Maya at www.TheKelleyDoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow ur hair is goals. Its a wonderful style you have babe. Love those leggings.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete